PA Representative Mike Armanini met with Elk County Commissioners Fritz Lecker and Matt Quesenberry on Tuesday to discuss a wide variety of issues, from the COVID relief money to the proposed low altitude flights over Elk County proposed by the National Guard.
- Fred Peters honored for 50 years of service with the American Legion Ridgway.
- Ridgway Legion celebrates RASD graduates joining the Armed Forces.
- New PA Unemployment System creates headaches for users.
- Rams beat St. Marys 5-4 to claim Elk County Tournament
- Rams host Dutch for Elk County Championship Saturday
- Rams win Elk County track meet, Ramettes finish second behind St. Marys
- Ramettes continue rolling sweep Smethport
- Elk County Election Office ready tor the Tuesday Primary
- Drug cases dominate Elk County Return day,, with two cases of redemption giving hope to others.
- Christopher Michael Dinger sentenced to a minimum of three years; deemed a "sexually violent" predator.
- Drugs and DUI's dominate charges in Elk County Court on Monday
- Soup and Sandwich lunch returns to Trinity United Methodist Church in Ridgway.
- Stretch Your Mind Yoga opens in Ridgway.
- May and June events in Ridgway promoted by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Johnsonburg track team hosts Kane and Elk County Catholic today
- RASD Students of the Month
- JMA waiting on final approval from DEP to fully open the new water plant.
- RASD preliminary approves budget with a 1.31 Millage increase.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.