Skip to main content

Wood burner appears to have caused garage fire

January 4, 2014

Photo submitted by Frank Quattrone – A garage fire early Wednesday morning is reportedly the result of a malfunctioning wood burner, according to Ridgway fire chief Scott Pontious.

A garage fire early Wednesday morning is reportedly the result of a malfunctioning wood burner, according to Ridgway fire chief Scott Pontious.

Same game, new country. For Ridgway Area High School graduate and current University of Pittsburgh...
Daunte Allegretto jumps and attempts a shot from beyond halfcourt at the recently rededicated Frank...
DuBOIS – The St. Marys Senior League All-Star baseball team suffered a forgettable 15-0 five-inning...

 

Sports

Classified Ads