Skip to main content

Wood burner appears to have caused garage fire

January 4, 2014

Photo submitted by Frank Quattrone – A garage fire early Wednesday morning is reportedly the result of a malfunctioning wood burner, according to Ridgway fire chief Scott Pontious.

A garage fire early Wednesday morning is reportedly the result of a malfunctioning wood burner, according to Ridgway fire chief Scott Pontious.

Ridgway golfers have been faring well this summer in the Penn-York Junior Golf League. Josh Roselli...
Undefeated in the Elk County League playoffs, the St. Marys American Legion Post 103 baseball team...
WILCOX – The Wilcox bats couldn't solve Smethport pitcher Dustin Zetwick Sunday afternoon. They won...