Skip to main content

Wood burner appears to have caused garage fire

January 4, 2014

Photo submitted by Frank Quattrone – A garage fire early Wednesday morning is reportedly the result of a malfunctioning wood burner, according to Ridgway fire chief Scott Pontious.

A garage fire early Wednesday morning is reportedly the result of a malfunctioning wood burner, according to Ridgway fire chief Scott Pontious.

The NRA National Silhouette Championships return to the Ridgway Rifle Club next week. The smallbore...
BRADFORD – The St. Marys Minor League all-star softball team opened play in the Minor League State...
Same game, new country. For Ridgway Area High School graduate and current University of Pittsburgh...

 

Sports

Classified Ads