Skip to main content

Fire damages Sherman Ave. residence

April 12, 2013

Photo by Aimee Coder

An accidental fire broke out early Friday morning at a Sherman Avenue residence in Ridgway.
According to reports, the two-story residence at 600 Sherman Ave. is owned by Dorli A. Pounds, age 29, of Ridgway. In a report filed by Corporal Greg Agosti, a Fire Marshal for the Pennsylvania State Police, and the Ridgway Fire Department, the fire was determined to be accidental in nature and resulted from a plastic toy melting in a forced air heating vent. Damage was estimated at $5,000. There were no injures. The call came in at 7:58 a.m.

As the 2015 New York Collegiate Baseball League's (NYCBL) regular season drew to a close, there was...
Team PRPA Gold won the smallbore hunting rifle national team championship with a score of 209 at...
Make it 2 for 2 for Laura Goetsch in smallbore hunting rifle. The Whites Creek, Tenn. native...

 

Sports

Classified Ads